Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Beachbody coach?
- As a Beachbody coach, you help motivate and guide others as you move towards your own fitness goals.
- As a Beachbody coach, you provide guidance with meal plans and help customers make the best use out of Beachbody’s many online resources and tools.
- As a Beachbody coach, you help your customers troubleshoot issues and support them in their endeavor to meet their health and fitness goals.
You do not have to be a certified personal trainer, a nutritionist, or a medical expert. You only have to have the desire to help yourself and others get fit!
How much does it cost to be a Beachbody coach?
There is a $39.95 start up fee. After the first month, there is a monthly $14.95 service fee that is automatically charged to a credit card kept on file with Beachbody. This service fee gives you access to Coach Relations Services, including 5 personalized website in English and in Spanish, email account, and online office tools to manage your growing business.
What are some of the benefits of becoming a coach?
- You have the opportunity to make a difference by helping others lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle.
- Helping others helps you become more accountable with your own fitness. How can that be bad? And you'll receive 25% off all products.
- You get your own personalized online website/store.
- You are not responsible for shipping or inventory. -You have unlimited income potential.
- You are a personal business owner. The CEO of your own muti-million dollar business.
- You have the opportunity to make the one time purchase of the showcase package.
What is the Showcase Package?
For $199, you can purchase a collection of Beachbody video workout programs worth over $400. The Showcase Package includes Turbo Jam, Power 90, Slim In 6, Yoga Booty Ballet, Shaun T’s Hip Hop Abs and P90X!! It also includes a set of B Lines resistance bands and a YBB squishy ball. (As a note of comparison, the retail price of P90X is $119 + shipping and handling. For an extra $80, you can have 5 more programs!) Something I wish I would have done when I first signed up. :/
Do I have to be a club member to be a Beachbody coach?
No. You do not have to be a club member to be a Beachbody coach, however you are able to better help your customers with navigating the club area. You can also use the many tools and resources (trainer tips, caloric needs calculator, meal plans, shopping lists) to help your clients achieve better results.
If I become a Beachbody coach, am I still eligible for the daily SUPERGYM prizes and the monthly Success Story prizes? What about the year end Success Story prizes??
YES! YES! and YES!!! Coaches are also eligible to win the daily, monthly and annual prizes!! How cool is that?! Not only can you grow your business potential as a coach, but you are also eligible to win prizes with the rest of the wonderful Team Beachbody community!!
- With the 25% coaches discount, your savings on products more than make up for the $14.95 monthly fee. For example, if you purchase vitamins (Activit, Omega 3, Calcium), supplements (P90X Recovery and Results Formula or whey protein) and/or use Shakeology, the discount on that more than makes up for the $14.95.
- You really DO change lives. It is so rewarding to help people help themselves. Sometimes you have to believe in them before they believe in themselves, but once they see results–it is fantastic!
- Nothing will do more for your own motivation than becoming a coach. When you put yourself in the position of being a role model, you WANT to be that person. It is another great way to hold yourself accountable.
Even if you are just starting your fitness journey, you will see yourself as being healthier because you are a fitness coach. Other people will notice that you are putting in an effort and making a lifestyle change. Whether you have lost 5 pounds or 105 pounds, friends and family will look at the effort you are making at becoming a healthy role model and respect you for that.
A mistake some people make is that they think “I can’t be a coach because I haven’t lost much weight yet.” Many people will relate to you just the way you are. Most people struggle to push play and eat healthfully. People will look up to you precisely because you are in the same shoes that they are, but you are taking control and doing something about it.
Because you have chosen to become a coach, your own fitness results will become better than you’ve ever seen before!!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-31656593-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);