The definition of Clean Eating is: Clean eating is a dietary approach that advocates consuming food in its "most natural state." Purported benefits of clean eating include weight loss, increased energy and all-around improved health. There is no singular definition for clean eating, which often leads to confusion about the practice.
I am here to "un-confuse" you!
FREE 14 Day Clean Eating Challenge – Feel Like A Champion!
Here is a Sneak Peak:
The secret to victory is to admit you can’t do this on your own. If you want to move towards a healthier lifestyle, it starts by asking for help. With my help and faithful exercise and nutrition programs you are ready to begin your journey to physical health.
It's your time. Start by being a part of my FREE 14 Day Challenge group. No strings attached:
:::::14 Day Clean Eating Detox Challenge::::
Eating real food in order to have more energy.
It comes with step-by-step instructions, recipes and instructions for each day with photos of the food and steps, printable schedule of what to do each day, photos of the cooking equipment you will need, food storage equipment you will need, grocery list, dining out guidelines, and accountability! And it's all FREE!!!
Whole, natural foods provide the building blocks that go to work to uphold your muscles, bones, organs, immune system, and hormones. So cleaning up your diet is a lot like starting to build and support your body with the highest quality raw materials.
For these reasons, I've seen a commitment to clean eating truly transform my clients' lives, from clearer, glowing skin and shinier hair to more energy, better mood and sleep quality, clearer thinking, less aches and pains, and even a greater sex drive.
And if they slip back into old patterns, they really feel the effects. After going on a trip, relying on processed "road food" for a long weekend, and feeling like a zombie, one client couldn't wait to get back to eating clean. And when she did, her bloating, fatigue, and apathy disappeared. Pretty powerful! So if you're just getting started, begin by pulling out the foods in your fridge, freezer, and cupboards, reading the ingredients, and cleaning house, no pun intended.
If you want to really get a hands on experience to Clean Eating,do yourself a favor and join my 14 Day Clean Eating Challenge and change your life!
What are the requirements?
1. You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going to my site and creating a free profile. This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle.
2. You must participate for the next 7 days in our online closed facebook group each day!
3. Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.
4. Invite 2 friends to join! Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 7 or 14 days!!!! You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.
What do you get for joining?
1. You get a free 7 day meal plan.
2. A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4. Daily tips that have worked for me.
5. Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.
Send me an email at Phitness635@hotmail.com and put CLEAN EATING CHALLENGE in the subject line.
I will get back to you!